Think freely, express your opinion, travel, study, make decisions, and live as you wish without violating other people’s rights. Stanford Jr. backpack is designed for those who want to untie their hands and become free.
Stanford Jr. is made of wear-resistant canvas with a few details of natural leather with the effect of aging: the bottom, and closure belts. Due to the materials it is made of the backpack is very lightweight but it can hold quite a lot. There are two sizes of the backpack: a large one can contain a 15-inch laptop and a small one is enough for a 13-inch laptop.
There is a main compartment, a zipper pocket and two slip pockets inside, one large and one small. Outside there are three pockets: a zipper pocket on the front, and two slip pockets on the sides.
● a backpack of brown canvas
● natural leather details: the bottom, closure belts
● buttons, a drawstring, natural leather belts to close
● two adjustable shoulder straps
● five metal feet on the bottom
● suits for a 13-/15-inch laptop
● hand-crafted in Saint Petersburg, Russia